Time & Location
Feb 17, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EST
About the event
Ciao a tutti!!
In advance of the start of the 2022 Spring Session of Italian lessons, we are hosting a series of orientation meetings for students interested in joining the 'Italian Language and Culture Program' for the first time.
The meetings will take place virtually on ZOOM.
It is not mandatory, but recommended that all new students attend ONE of the meetings. Each meeting will be limited to a total of six (6) students in order to maximize participation.
Here below are the dates and times of the meetings. The classes for the Fall Session will begin on Monday, September 20.
- Meeting #1 - Tuesday, February 15 (1:00-2:00 pm)
- Meeting #2 - Tuesday, February 15 (4:00-5:00 pm)
- Meeting #3 - Tuesday, February 15 (7:00-8:00 pm)
- Meeting #4 - Thursday, February 17 (8:00-9:00 am)
- Meeting #5 - Thursday, February 17 (12:00-1:00 pm)
- Meeting #6 - Thursday, February 17 (6:00-7:00 pm)
At the meetings we will discuss any or all of the following: curriculum, course structure, lesson plans, methodology, levels, expectations, etc.. Students will also have an opportunity to examine the materials, meet some of the instructors, enjoy a sample lesson, and be informally assessed for proper placement.
Director - 'Italian Language and Culture Program'